abwärtskompatibel - endlich können Sie alle Ihre Encore, Rhapsody, MusicTime und
NotensatzGenie Dateien weiter bearbeiten und für die weitere Verwendung in anderen
Programmen auch als MusicXML abspeichern
Notenschreibprogramm für Mac und Windows seit über 25 Jahren eine sehr einfach zu nutzende und professionelle Musiksoftware.
Encore für Windows gibt es jetzt auch mit deutscher Menüführung: Encore 5 deutsch
Complete Scoring Features, Part Extraction, and MIDI Playback Keep You in
Whether you play directly into
Encore or transcribe your MIDI files, you get accurate notation and beautiful printouts
every time. You can extract parts, transpose for different instruments, and play your
music as you originally conceived it. Encore graphically displays and plays back dynamic
marks, repeats, multiple endings, pedal marks, or any MIDI controller.
Flexible Page Layout and Guitar
Tablature Expand Your Options
Encore scores can be fine-tuned
with a simple move of the mouse. On-screen palettes let you enter dozens of marks and
symbols. Lyrics and text are easily added. Powerful features such as page layout control,
TrueType® and PostScript® support, polyphonic part voicing, and editable expressions
palettes provide an inexhaustible set of capabilities for presenting your music on paper.
Instantly transcribe your music into guitar tablature with correct fingering and guitar
Computer Speed, Professional
When you put aside your pencil and
staff paper and compose and arrange your music with Encore, you achieve a new level of
professionalism and productivity. Encore has become the musician's choice in notation
software because it allows you to create and publish everything from simple lead sheets to
symphonies in less time and with more control.
- Tollbar now displays all tools
- Preroll click option
- New Score Wizard
- Over 30 Templates and unlimited
user created template
- Transposed or "C" score
- Beginning measure number offset
- Preset Tab tunings option
- Added menu items
- Auto Spacing when dragging notes,
barlines and systems
- Enhanced MIDI playback
- Garritan Personal Studio ready
- Simplified Accidentals option
- More shortcuts
- Music XML import and export
- Full DLS and Soundfont support
- Handwritten Music Style option
- Bonus - Hundreds of works by J.S.
Bach formatted in Encore, ready to use
- Insert MIDI data for dynamics,
controller data, and tempos.
- Customizable Toolbar for quick
access to frequently used commands.
- Zoom in and out for precise
- Expressions palette allows you to
save your own expressions in any font, size, or style.
- Guitar tablature symbols palette
contains all the markings and symbols needed for notating tab.
- Slur a group of notes automatically
or draw slurs with the pencil tool.
- Place objects anywhere on the page
by clicking the mouse.
- Select regions, pages, staves,
systems, or the entire score for editing.
- Transposition automatically affects
chord symbols and fret diagrams.
- Key commands to change note
durations, sharps, flats, naturals, enharmonics, and MIDI velocity.
- Transpose, change key signatures,
meters, and clefs at any time.
- Display and play back nested repeat
structures, including variable bar lines and multiple endings.
- Easily cut, copy, paste, clear,
insert, delete, or undo notes or sections of music.
- Symbols include: notes, rests,
accidentals, slurs, ties, grace notes, cue notes, tuplets, accents, marks, ornaments,
ottava, and dynamics marks.
- Adjust the height and angle of
beams and create Beam Groups.
- Justify spacing for both accidental
collisions and proper timing alignment.
- Split notes from one staff onto two
staves, either by pitch or voice.
- Select from eight note-head types,
including Gregorian and percussion.
- Automatically extract parts with
control over lyrics and markings.
- Enter text or lyrics anywhere on
the page in any font, size, or style, including dashes and melisma.
and Transcription Features
- Notate scores as large as 64 staves
per system with up to eight voices per staff.
- Cross-staff beaming extends beams
across staves for multi-staff instruments.
- Guitar tablature automatically
notates tablature for up to 8 strings in any tuning with definable fret position.
- Percussion staff notates rhythms
with multiple note heads and assignable staff position.
- Note duration and multiple voices
are automatically "guessed" and then beamed appropriately.
- Auto spacing automatically spaces
notes for easy reading.
- Additional symbols for rhythm-part
chord slashes, arpeggio sign and fingering numbers.
- Insert or delete measures, pages,
systems or staves anytime, anywhere in the composition.
- Transcribes Master Tracks Pro,
Standard MIDI and Music XML.
- Directly transcribes live input
from MIDI instruments and MIDI sofware in real time.
- Linear view allows an entire score
to be viewed as one system.
- Add guitar chord fret diagrams and
chord names to your scores and lead sheets.
- Easily add a pickup measure to your
MIDI Performance Features
- Plays back MIDI interpretations of
dynamics, hairpins, repeats, endings, and articulations.
- Sustain pedal markings affect MIDI.
- Swing quantization gives music a
- Tempo indications can affect
- Assign up to 8 separate voices on
each staff for playback over different MIDI channels.
- Align the playback to match the
current graphic appearance of your music.
- Encore recognizes and generates
MIDI Song Position Pointer and MIDI Clocks for syncing.
- Select any number of MIDI devices
- Hear notes play over MIDI as you
enter them with the mouse.
- MIDI Panic Button sends an
"all notes off" message at any time.
- Mac and Windows version share same
format, files are transfer-able between platforms.
- Windows Soundcard compatible
- Supports Industry Standard MIDI and
Music XML Files.
Page Layout and Printing Features
- Choose between engraver's spacing
and mathematically perfect alignment of notes.
- Measures of rest can be compressed
into one measure.
- User can define global spacing
defaults of staves, clefs, lyrics, chords, key, and meter.
- Reminder time signatures can be
displayed or hidden.
- Use any font in your system for
text, lyrics, chords, staff names, and measure numbers.
- Place headers and footers on each
- Print an entire score, individual
pages, or extracted parts.